Rethinking the path to meaningful employment.
ReWork Richmond is proud to be a public/private partnership between the City of Richmond’s Office of Community Wealth Building, St Peter’s Episcopal Church, St. Stephen’s Episcopal Church and Challenge Discovery Projects. This innovative approach creates a broad community coalition of agencies and organizations which provides our Members with more access to vocational assessments, employment preparation, education opportunities and personal support strategies than traditional workforce development programs.
ReWork Richmond is very pleased to have a workforce development partnership with the Rotary Club of Richmond. The partnership provides funding for a number of ReWork Members, and the Rotary’s vast membership is engaged in volunteer opportunities with ReWork Members. The Rotary has a passion for service and community involvement, and we are proud to call the Richmond Rotary a partner in our work with underemployed adults in the East End, helping them and their families rise out of poverty. Please visit www.rvarotary.com for more information.
Also supporting this unique multi-faceted network are strong partnerships with other established institutions. Listed below are some of the local organizations we partner with in our mission to provide meaningful employment opportunities to our Members.
- ACTS RVA, Richmond, Virginia
- Anna Julia Cooper Episcopal School, Richmond, Virginia
- Bon Secours
- Carol Adams Foundation, Richmond, Virginia
- Church Hill Academy, Richmond, Virginia
- Community College Workforce Alliance (CCWA), Midlothian, Virginia
- Davis and Greene
- Envera Health
- First Presbyterian Church, Richmond, Virginia
- Neighborhood Resource Center of Greater Fulton, Richmond, Virginia
- Network2Work RVA
- Peter Paul, Richmond, Virginia
- Richmond Opportunities Inc. (ROI), Richmond, Virginia
- Sprout School RVA
- St. James’s Children’s Center, Richmond, Virginia
- St. John’s Episcopal Church, Richmond, Virginia
- UP RVA, Richmond, Virginia
- Urban Hope, Richmond, Virginia
- VCU Health
- VCU Pathways to Health Care Workforce, Richmond, Virginia
- Virginia Family and Fatherhood Initiative (VFFI), Richmond, Virginia
- YWCA of Richmond